Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Ultimate Christmas Wish List!

Now that it's December, I decided to post my ultimate Christmas list (meaning I'll probably get NONE of these items). I'm one of those people that knows what they want so when people ask me what I want I never say "I don't know, just get me whatever." NO not for me lol, I have a legit list in my mind and I tell you what I think you can get me with a reasonable price lol.

Anyway here's my wishlist. I'm going to try and put them in order of most desired to least desired (though I do want them all soo badly).

1. A subscription to Elle Girl Korea


Who cares if I can't read a word that's written in the magazines, as long as I get pretty photoshoots of my kpop idols that's all I care about. ♥ Plus, now that I'm taking Korean next semester, hopefully this'll help me learn the language faster! (I'm already learning how to read hangul, just gotta know what the words mean! lol) But ugh here is the index page for the Elle Girl Korea website but I have nooooo idea where the "subscribe" button is or anything, damn my lack of Korean! :( :(



2. Cowboy Boots


Maybe it's the fact that being in New York has made me more affectionate towards my Texan roots, but I find myself wanting a pair of cowboy boots soooo badly lately. I really want brown ones with a bit of a heel. Idk what I'd wear them with but I really want them!!! The only thing is that they seem to be really expensive, even online. :/

Also, it might be because Ted Mosby from How I Met Your Mother totally "pulls them off", but I also want a pair of red boots hehehe!





3. A subscription to Entertainment Weekly

A WEEKLY magazine full of things I find interesting, full of the subject I currently write about in my school newspaper? Uhm perfect for an aspiring journalist like myself!



4. KPOP Posters/Merchandise
OMG OMG PLEASE I WANT THESE SO BADLY OMG!!!!!!! I would TOTALLY put these higher up on the list but they're a bit impractical other than to decorate my dorm & stuff lmao. BUT OMG SERIOUSLY THERE'S NO OTHER REASON OTHER THAN PLEASE I WANT THESE SO BADLY PLEASE!!!!

4a. Posters
I REALLY want the new SNSD "Hoot" poster that I found on eBay for $5 here because as much as I love my RDR and Oh! ones, they're a bit outdated (lol not really) but the Hoot one is fierce AND colorful (whereas Oh! was only colorful, and RDR was only fierce). Ah who am I kidding, I just want a new SNSD poster! It's awesome!!!!



But since I already have 2 SNSD posters, I would really like other posters of the groups I love like CN Blue or 2PM! I would LOOOOVE any of these CN Blue posters because they were the first boy group that I fell in love with!


They're the typical Yesasia.com posters (click on the picture for link) that are like $11 dollars (though there's free international shipping!), and I found this other one on eBay for $5 plus shipping! ^_^



The only type of 2PM poster(s) I liked I found on eBay here for about $10 (plus shipping) and they come in a "package" deal. I'd really love "Type 1"!



Then there's this poster of all the SM artists I saw at SM Town LA this year! This would really just be wonderful to have, as a momento of my first kpop concert, and I just love all the artists here, and gahh yeah lol. The only thing that sucks is that it's like $25 on Yesasia! :/



4b. Calendar

I really want the new SNSD WALL calendar (not desk one), and I found it HERE for $17!!!! (eBay had it at $30).

4c. Stickers/Cell Phone Charms
Okay these are probably the least important but OMFG I WANT THEM SOOOOOO BADLY!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE SO CUTE AND ADORABLE AND OMG I CAN CARRY THEM AROUND WITH ME EVERYWHERE AND GAHH I LOVE STICKERS AND CELL PHONE CHARMS!!!! PLEASE SOMEONE GET THEM FOR MEE!! /capslock

Seriously aren't they SO cute?! You can see bigger pictures by clicking on the images themselves and going to the source. The first ones come with 8 images of SNSD, while the second one is of individual members! I REALLY want Sooyoung, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, and Yoona! ♥ Ahh who am I kidding, I actually want ALL of them, seriously!!!


Lastly, there are stickers! I just love stickers and want to put them in my scrapbook, on my laptop, etc. These would just be great stocking stuffers. ^_^


WOW I'm obsessed with KPop SNSD. :x ANYWAY on to the rest of the list!



5. Purses

Okay after that looong mega specific post, I'll try to be more general. A have this hidden obsession with bags and shoes and I have soo many, but I always want more. After moving to my dorm I had to pick and choose which bags and shoes to take, but while I was here I realized that I don't have a black or white purse! So that's what I want. I looked on Kohls.com and found two really cute Vera Wang bags that I want on sale for about $50!


Though of course with this I'm a lot more flexible, pretty much any bag will do as long as it's big! I hate small purses lol. And although I'd looooooove any color/pattern bag I really need a black or white one.



6. Shoes

Again, people don't know the secret obsession I have with shoes. If I REALLY listed every pair of shoes I wanted, this list would be never ending, because there's a pair of peep-toe Christian Louboutins that I looove right now, but I won't even bother listing that on my ultimate Christmas list, that's like on the IMPOSSIBLE Christmas wish list lmao. I really wanna start wearing heels but I only have one pair so I don't have much variety to mix with my outfits (when I actually dress up lmao). I can't wait to go home and steal a few pairs from my mom hehe.

6a. Uggs

Anyway, I really want a pair of Uggs, or just comfy boots. Everyone here has them and they slip them on all the time and I'm just like "Ugh hold on let me tie my shoes" or something lmao, so I want comfy, convenient shoes! :)

6b. Gladiator sandals

Ugh for the longest time I've wanted a pair of these sandals and I've never gotten them! I don't care if they're suddenly out of style this summer, I'm still gonna wear them if I get them! I especially want long, gold ones like this:


Truthfully there is so much more, I always want more, I'm a typical American. However, these are seriously the things that I REALLY want right now, aside from, you know, MONEY to be able to buy them for myself lmao. Ugh now I sound completely greedy and materialistic, I swear I'm not! This is just a WISH list, and I'd be completely happy with whatever I get! Going home is seriously just enough for me right now. :) Really, I never thought I'd be this homesick so I can't wait until I go home for the holidays.

Anyway, I hope you all get what you want on your wish lists, and have a fun happy December! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment