Sunday, December 5, 2010

30 Days of December: 1

There's this 30 Days of December meme going around so I decided to do it. :) Except instead of doing it daily I'll do 5 days at a time because I can't keep up with them every day haha. So here goes:


Day 1 - Your Favorite Song
This is hard and it fluctuates all the time haha but I'll answer this in two parts, one is favorite song EVER, and the other will be current favorite song.

Favorite Song Ever
Mates of State - Ha Ha (The embedding is disabled :( )

I always say this is my favorite song ever because it was the first song that made me fall in love with Mates of State, who I consider my favorite band EVER. Even if I don't listen to them every day like I do SNSD, I still consider them my favorite because when I DO listen to them again it's just like gahhh I remember why I like them so much because they're so good!

Favorite Song Currently

SNSD & Super Junior - Seoul Song
I had to do a persuasive speech on a place to visit and naturally, I chose (South) Korea and I came across this video and instantly fell in love with it! I love the positivity and cheerfulness it portrays (which is one of the positive aspects I said of Korea) and used it in my speech. Plus it's so pretty and inspiring! :D



Day 2 - Your Favorite Movie
I have 3 top favorites:
The Devil Wears Prada

It has to do with a magazine, me=journalist, it caught my interest. Pretty clothes & pretty scenery, pretty boy, I was hooked. :P

Empire Records

UMM THIS MOVIE IS JUST AMAZING OKAY?! My mom got me this movie for Christmas a few years ago (I think I got my laptop the same year) - probably the two best Christmas presents ever! Ugh they don't make movies like this anymore :( I miss 90's movies sooooo much!!!!

High School Musical 3: Senior Year

I like the third one more than the other two. And secondly, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT ANYONE THINKS, I FUCKING LOVE THIS MOVIE TO DEATH. Seriously, I don't care if it's childish or "so gay" or whatever else ignorant people have to say. It's cute, it's fun, it's entertaining, it's a musical which I love, with the most gorgeous couple ever, what more can people ask for? And as far as story lines go this third movie had the best one (most realistic one) of them all mkay?! I seriously love this franchise so much, I even made background stories for all the background characters that don't even have names lol to fit the differences from the second movie to the third, don't judge me! D: I literally watched HSM3 daily for MONTHS after I got it because I love it that much. I think it might be the fact that when it came out I wasn't in school and was really feeling depressed because of the whole previous St. John's mess and this just cheered me up but made me feel nostalgic at the same time and I don't care I just love it! I don't owe anyone an explanation!



Day 3 - Your Favorite Television Program
I seriously LOVE TV and have waaay too many favorite tv shows but my ALL TIME favorite TV show has to be GREEK!!!!!! Ugh I will never get over how PERFECT this tv show is but how underrated it is! It is seriously such a good show because it is SO consistent with its plot and it always stays true to their characters and ugh it's so perfect and so good and people are missing out!!!


Aside from that, right now, the only tv show that hasn't disappointed me so far and is actually REALLY good right now is The Vampire Diaries.

Other shows that I love are How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Grey's Anatomy, and classic older ones like The O.C.

Also, a Korean TV show that I LOVE is You Are My Destiny!!!!

I swear if it wasn't for this soap opera I would've never grown to like Yoona as much as I do now, I used to dislike her a lot but now I love her thanks to this drama. Korean soap operas are waaaaay better than American ones, their plotlines are way more creative and just so interesting! Argh I haven't finished watching this show because the internet at school is so slow I don't have the patience for it so I can't wait to go home so I can finish this drama!



Day 4 - Your Favorite Book

Lol is this even a question? HARRY POTTER. Hands down, always, forever, infinity. I will never be able to accurately describe the effect Harry Potter has had on my life, but I will always say that it's made me who I am today. I know it's sounds weird as fuck, but it's true. It may not be a literary masterpiece, but it's a truly wonderful book series that will live on for generations and generations.
Other favorites include Wicked, The Perks of Being A Wallflower, and The Virgin Suicides.



Day 5 - Your favorite quote
"I fucking love New York. You're never alone but you're always on your own." - Leighton Meester♥
God I love that woman. She's sooo right too!

"I'm a poet. I understand the power of words." - Ben (played by Rupert Grint♥) in "Driving Lessons" - such a cute, underrated, coming-of-age movie <3 "And in that moment, I swear we were infinite." - Charlie, from The Perks of Being A Wallflower I love this book for it's simplicity and I'm just waiting for the moment when I can feel exactly like Charlie feels in the moment he's describing in this quote. I feel like I haven't felt that moment yet, where you feel you're infinite and that moment can last forever.

Those were the first 5 days of the 30 Days of December meme, here are the rest!
Day 1 - Your Favorite Song
Day 2 - Your Favorite Movie
Day 3 - Your Favorite Television Program
Day 4 - Your Favorite Book
Day 5 - Your favorite quote

Day 6 - Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 7 - A photo that makes you happy
Day 8 - A photo that makes you angry/sad
Day 9 - A photo you took
Day 10 - A photo of you taken over ten years ago
Day 11 - A photo of you taken recently
Day 12 - Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 13 - A fictional book
Day 14 - A non-fictional book
Day 15 - A fanfic
Day 16 - A song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 17 - An art piece (painting, drawing, sculpture, etc.)
Day 18 - Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 19 - A talent of yours
Day 20 - A hobby of yours
Day 21 - A recipe
Day 22 - A website
Day 23 - A Youtube Video
Day 24 - Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 25 - Your day, in great detail
Day 26 - Your week, in great detail
Day 27 - This month, in great detail
Day 28 - This year in great detail
Day 29 - Hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30 - Whatever tickles your fancy

No comments:

Post a Comment