Friday, December 10, 2010

30 Days of December: 2

Okay so here are Days 6 - 10 of the 30 Days of December meme I'm doing. The first 5 Days can be found here. :)


Day 6: Whatever tickles your fancy
So since I have a freebie...and I love SNSD...and Christmas is coming up, here's a lovely video of baby!Soshi performing one of my favorite songs of theirs "Girls' Generation" in cute Christmas outfits. :)

"Don't tease me because I'm young"
I love when Sooyoung and Fany give Hyoyeon a kiss :) Awww this was back when they weren't worked to death so they don't look tired and actually have all this energy to dance and sing so well. T_T


Day 7: A Photo that Makes You Happy

This is an old picture (and lol at the fact that my camera had the option to tint photos blue) - but I absolutely love it because it shows that I was so passionate to be a journalist even 5 years ago. This is an old high school friend Doriana reading my only issue of "Loudspeaker Magazine" a magazine I tried to create in high school lol (and I thought I was soooo cool and clever because I made it go from right to left instead of left to right hahaha!) This, and the fact that I genuinely LOVE going to my Journalism class and learning about anything journalism-related pretty much affirms the fact that I was destined to be a journalist and that's why I love this photo. :)



Day 8: A Photo that Makes You Angry/Sad

SHE'S STILL A BABY SHE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE A BIG GIRL BED YET!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(
My niece is growing up without me to watch it. :( At least I got to see her first year? :( :( :(
This (below) is what she looked like LAST December! :( Now she's sooooo big. :(




Day 9: A Photo You Took

This picture may be blurry as shit, but I will never get over how close I was to perfection.♥ How lucky was I to be able to run into my FAVORITE actress ever on the first time I ever visit New York?! ♥



Day 10: A Photo of You More Than 10 Years Ago

Sorry, since I'm at my dorm this is the only one I have with me (I scanned it from my scrapbook which is why there may be marks all over the picture). It's like 15 years ago lol when I graduated Kindergarten! :D


So those were the past 5 days, the other 20 will come in a few more posts. :)
Day 1 - Your Favorite Song
Day 2 - Your Favorite Movie
Day 3 - Your Favorite Television Program
Day 4 - Your Favorite Book
Day 5 - Your favorite quote
Day 6 - Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 7 - A photo that makes you happy
Day 8 - A photo that makes you angry/sad
Day 9 - A photo you took
Day 10 - A photo of you taken over ten years ago

Day 11 - A photo of you taken recently
Day 12 - Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 13 - A fictional book
Day 14 - A non-fictional book
Day 15 - A fanfic
Day 16 - A song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 17 - An art piece (painting, drawing, sculpture, etc.)
Day 18 - Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 19 - A talent of yours
Day 20 - A hobby of yours
Day 21 - A recipe
Day 22 - A website
Day 23 - A Youtube Video
Day 24 - Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 25 - Your day, in great detail
Day 26 - Your week, in great detail
Day 27 - This month, in great detail
Day 28 - This year in great detail
Day 29 - Hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30 - Whatever tickles your fancy

No comments:

Post a Comment